Monday, August 22, 2011

LOTD: Khloe Kardashian inspired

I'm looking at doing a series on all the different Kardashian sister looks. This was me experimenting on the Khloe one. I've seen her with a chocolate brown smokey. I mean, all the girls wear smokies on the reg, but she uniquely wears the brown, and the hot pink lips.

Please ignore the ridiculously swollen cheeks. I just got my wisdom teeth taken out. 

Comment and tell me what you think! 


And one with flash...
I hate flash, a lot. But I'm really in love with this look. My mom says everything is a "little too much". She says that about everything about me... my personality, my perfume, everything. 

Products Used: 
Face
  • Revlon Photoready Foundation
  • ELF Complexion Perfection
  • NYX Tango with Bronzer Powder
  • ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Bronzed
  • NYX blush in Pinched
Eyes
  • ELF Eyeshadow primer in Golden and Pearl
  • NYX Runway Collection palette in Champagne and Caviar (I used several browns and golds and blacks)
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
  • Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeliner in Blackest Black
  • Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Lips
  • NYX Round lipstick in Shiva
  • NYX Megashine lipgloss in French Kiss


I've already done research for the rest of the Kardashian girls. I will be including Kris, Kendall, and Kylie. I'm so excited. But that will be after Laetipro's contest is over. I'll be posting new looks within the next few days while I have time before school starts.

Thanks guys for reading! Comment and tell me what you think! :)



2 comments:

  1. Jessie, I might have to agree with your mom on this one: it is a teeny bit too much. The Kardashian sisters' makeup is too dramatic, and in general I think those girls are just trashy... Then again, I'm a Jersey Shore fan, so who am I to talk?

    I'd LOVE to see you in a brighter look, like an Ashley Benson inspired look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute & kardashian-like! I agree that an Ashley Benson look would be great for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...