Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's been a while :(

I haven't posted since August and I feel terrible. Even though at this moment I don't have many followers, I really feel bad. I have been so busy ever since school started! I'm a senior now and I've been busy with my work in addition to college applications and all of that...

I thought that I might have time over the weekend to post, but I haven't. Finally I have a weekend where I really don't have much to do, so I think I'll be posting a lot. I have some reviews and stuff to show. I just did a really pretty look with my brand new Lorac palette. So I can't wait to post a lot more!

I need to get back to the makeup blog community because I have a lot going on in my life right now too.

So I have a lot of posts to come! Keep following, commenting, and follow me on my Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...