Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Guest Bloggers?

Hey guys!

I am getting in the swing of things here at school, but once I get to take some pictures and edit them, I'll have some more blog posts up.

In the meantime, I'm studying hard! I love my classes, but I do have a lot of reading!

SO - I would like to open up my blog to guest posters.

If you are interested, please email me at jessiefrancaise[at]gmail[dot]com

In this email, please include your name (obviously), your blog (link me to it as well), what your blog's main focus is, and maybe some ideas you have for posts if you were to write one for me. Nothing too complicated.

I look forward to hearing from you guys! I hope you're all doing well - especially if you're going back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...