Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's a red lipstick and fur kind of day

Hey guys!

I thought I would do a quick post for you guys today on a quick look that I threw together for going to class.

The Maybelline Color Tattoos are so simple to slap on my lids with a little eyeliner and mascara to go to class. I like adding some red lipstick to go with that and make the look even more polished if I want to look extra cute.

So I put this together: (These pictures were taken five hours after I actually put on my makeup)





Products Used:
Neutrogena Shine Control primer
Neutrogena Shine Control foundation in Ivory
Neutrogena Shine Control translucent setting powder
ELF Mineral eye primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold (all over the lid)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe (in the crease)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (along the lower lash line)
ELF liquid liner 
WetnWild Coloricon black eyeliner pencil (along the waterline)
L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
NYX Bronzer in When Leopard Gets a Tan
Clinique blusher in Sunset Glow
NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Red

And last but not least... my OOTD:


Black leggings are my new staple. They were against the dress code at my high school and now in college they're all I wear!

The black leggings I'm wearing are ones I got at Forever 21.

I'm also wearing:
Pewter colored lace cami from American Eagle Outfitters
Boyfriend button down from H&M
Rabbit fur scarf my bubbe bought me in Paris
Nine West American Vintage Collection shearling boots

ALSO, I would just like to say a big thank you to my newest followers! I'm only one follower away from 100! 

I hope you all enjoy what you see/read! Feel free to give me feedback, etc. Let me know if you like these LOTD posts. I do have some reviews coming up soon as well!

Join me on Twitter and Instagram @jessiefrancaise!


1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful! And I love your makeup, glasses, and outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...